Weasel

Weasel

Monday 8 December 2014

Still Doing Extremely Well!

Hello everyone,

I haven't been posting on this blog for the mere fact that Weasel is doing very well and there's very little to report on (thankfully). I haven't changed his treatment regime as it works beautifully. Not only does Weasel behave as though he's in perfect form (not even vomiting) but he's also put on quite a bit of extra weight and his fur is thick and healthy - ready for the cold winter season. I'm very tempted to send the vet who claimed that he wouldn't make it to Feb. of 2015 some sort of sarcastic Christmas greeting card but I can't think of anything subtle and witty enough. Upon reflection, I'm still blown away by how adamant he has been this entire time on the accuracy of his assessments regarding longevity of life. Every day we see people and animals proving that these are simple estimates based on a general group, but that those odds can certainly be defied.

I've created a funny little 'Christmas' themed video to show you. It depicts Weasel in all of his playful glory - furry, fat, funny and fantastic :). Couldn't ask for more.



I hope all of you have had a similar positive outcome in your efforts to save your fur-babies. 

1 comment: